IQAC GuidelinesOctober 13, 2023 2023-10-13 5:16
Home | IQAC Guidelines
- The guidelines will guide and facilitate the institution in the creation and operation of the Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC).
- The work of the IQAC is the first step towards internalization and institutionalization of quality enhancement initiatives.
- Its success depends upon the sense of belongingness and participation it can inculcate in all the constituents of the institution.
- It will not be yet another hierarchical structure or a record-keeping exercise in the institution.
- It will be a facilitative and participative voluntary system/unit/organ of the institution.
- It has the potential to become a vehicle for ushering in quality enhancement by working out planned interventionist strategies to remove deficiencies and enhance quality like the “Quality Circles” in industries.