Best Practics IIOctober 19, 2023 2023-10-19 10:52
Best Practics II
Home | Best Practics II
Staff Academic Activity
Best Practice No :2
- Title of the Practice
Staff Academy Activity
- Objectives of the Practice
- Due to this special activity all teaching and nonteaching staff gets together and share their valuable information with each other.
- To boost efficiency & effectiveness of individuals.
- To improve knowledge.
- It is benchmark for other.
- The Context
- Motivating for the participation.
- Different strategies& encouraging the staff.
- Building an effective communication challenge.
- Time management issue for scheduling.
- The Practice
As teacher we too learn as we teach this uniqueness where we blend ourselves to the changing need of society & students at large gifted & inborn in teachers. Practice that support motivation competence &self directed learning consistency in work.
- Evidence of Success
A teacher feedback form is a necessary tool to help improve teaching practice to help teacher get an idea of the strengths & drawback of the teaching practices. Success of all approach is that all methods based on proven ability. Through feedback, can provide the students with suggestions for development, learning strategies, and corrections for errors. The importance of constructive feedback allows for many positive opportunities. By providing appropriate feedback, the students understand the teacher is genuinely concerned about them and their education.
- Problems Encountered and Resources Required
ICT Tools, Internet, Laptop, Hall, Electricity, e-recourses we required for conducting the practice. This practice is not possible to conducting during internal & external Examination schedule.
Staff Academy Coordinator
Mrs. Shubhangi Thopate