Admission ProcedureOctober 10, 2023 2023-10-10 7:07
Home | Admission Procedure
- Admission process for Government quota seats will be carried out as per the schedule declared by the Directorate of Technical Education, Mumbai (Maharashtra State) from time to time. Students are also advised to see the website of Directorate of Technical Education i.e. www.dte.org.in, https://cetcell.mahacet.org
- The detailed admission process for Institute / Minority candidates will be notified on announcement from the Director of Technical Education, Maharashtra State. All the relevant details for admission for Institute / Minority candidates will be displayed on college notice board and on college website www.siddhantcop.in from time to time.
- The principal of this institute will invite applications for the Institute / Minority seats available by giving publicity in the leading newspapers and on college website.
- Aspiring candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria given above should apply directly to the Principal. Such seats will be filled by institute strictly on merit basis at institute level.
- Admission process for the seats remaining vacant after CAP round and Institute / Minority quota round will be carried out separately. Schedule will be displayed on the Notice board as well on the web site of the institute. All such seats will be filled by institute strictly on merit basis at institute level.
- Visit website for more details: www.cetcell.mahacet.org