Composition Of AQACOctober 12, 2023 2023-10-12 11:33
Composition Of AQAC
Home | Composition Of AQAC
COMPOSITION OF IQAC
The undersigned is pleased to assign the I.Q.A.C (Internal Quality Assurance Cell) for monitoring the
quality of the Academic & Administration activity of the Institute.
|SR. NO.||NAME OF THE MEMBER||DESIGNATION|
|1||Dr. R.K.Dumbre||Head of the Institution|
|3||Mr. Sagar Kore||Member|
|5||Mrs. Swati Jogdand||Member|
|6||Mrs. Jyoti Kadami||Member|
|7||Mrs. Rani Divekar||Member|
|8||Mrs. Bhagyashri Warude||Member|
|9||Mrs. Kanchan Bhaleraoi||Member|
|10||Mr. G.M.Deshmukh||Management Nominee|
|11||Mr. Navnath Gade||Administrative Officer|
|12||Mr. Amol Devkule||Administrative Officer|
|13||Ms. Ujjwala Ramteke||Nominees from student|
|14||Ms. Sonal Kengle||Nominees from student|
|15||Mr.Sagar Kore||Nominees from Alumini|
|16||Ms. Swati Kale||Nominees from Alumini|
|17||Dr.Sheetal Zambad||Nominees from Employers|
|18||Mr. Vikas Kandekar||Nominees Industralists|
|19||Dr.Swati Deshmukh||IQAC Coordinator|
|20||Mrs. Vanita Gade||IQAC Co-cordinator|
The responsibilities of the committee members are as follows:
1) To conduct department wise internal audit to monitor academic and administrative activity.
2) To prepare MOM of above audit for improvement purpose
3) To suggest the corrective action for the excellence of academics and administrative aspects.
4) Feedback collection,analization and used it for improvement.
5) Participation in NIRF & other quality certification bodies like-ISO, NBA, or any other quality audits.
6) To prepare the criteria wise files, updating the files for filling AQAR.