About AlumniOctober 19, 2023 2023-10-19 7:31
Home | About Alumni
SIDDHANT COLLEGE OF PHARMACY ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
The Alumni Association of Siddhant College of Pharmacy is registered under the provisions of the Societies Registration Act 1860, and hence has signed on this Memorandum of Association at Pune on 29/12/2017. Registration no.: Maha/1870/2017/Pune.
- The mission of the SCOP Alumni Association is to avail platform to enhance interaction among alumni, current students of the institute.
- The SCOP alumni association serves as bridge for current students between institute and alumni. The association tries to build the healthy relationship between alumni and current students of the institute.
- The SCOP Alumni Association will promote a well-built and helpful alumni relation program which connects alumni to the institute. This includes communications through e-mail, WhatsApp, events like alumni meet and guest lectures by alumni, and volunteer programs etc.
- To help current students in choosing their professional career as interaction with alumni (who are part of industry/academics/Pharma professionals).
- To avail funds to current clever and needy students from alumni.
- The Alumni Association will be organizer in informative to current students about the role of and opportunities associated with being a member of SCOP alumni association. The Alumni Association will build long-lasting relationships with current and future alumni through its membership programs, special events, and student outreach and community involvement activities.
- To update institute students with current Pharma professional trends in Pharmacy Industry/Academics which will help them in choosing their career, skills required and research projects.
SCOP ALUMNI ASSOCIATION ACTIVITIES
- SCOP Alumni Association meeting will be held annually in the month of February.
- The alumni and the current students were allowed to speak in a free-environment to share their thoughts.
- Alumni shared their past thoughts with the gathering and also expressed their views, such as conducting workshops, Seminars, conferences, cultural programs, etc. in the college.
- The new developments in the college were regularly updated through social network (SCOP website, Facebook, WhatsApp group, etc.).
- The alumni are directed to fill Alumni survey forms, exit survey forms, etc., for the purpose of inspection (NAAC, AICTE, PCI etc.).
Alumni Association Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alumni Association Contact Number: Ms. Shubhangi R. Thopate – 7745806278.