- Students: 1
- Duration: 30 weeks
Duration : 4 semesters i.e. 2 Years
Affiliation : Affiliated to SavitribaiPhule Pune University, Pune
1. Quality Assurance Techniques
M. Pharm. Quality Assurance Techniques : 14
Maharashtra State Candidature Candidates and All India Candidature Candidates:
1. The candidate should be an Indian National;
2. Passed Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy from any AICTE or PCI or Central or State government approved institutions with at least 55 % of marks (at least 50% marks in case of candidate of backward class categories and persons with disability belonging only to Maharashtra state) in the above subjects taken together.
3. Obtained score in GPAT conducted by AICTE.
4. For sponsored candidates minimum of 2 years of full time work experience in the relevant field in which admission is being sought.
B Pharmacy Fees as per Shikshan Shulka Samiti
• Note: For more details please visit https://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/