Duration : 2 Years
Sr. No. Name of Course /Coruse Intake
1 Pharmceutics /09
2 Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance /15
Maharashtra State Candidature Candidates and All India Candidature Candidates:
1. The candidate should be an Indian National;
2. Passed Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy from any AICTE or PCI or Central or State
government approved institutions with at least 50 % of marks (at least 45% marks in case of
candidate of backward class categories and persons with disability belonging only to
Maharashtra state) in the above subjects taken together.
3. Obtained score in GPAT conducted by AICTE.
4. For sponsored candidates minimum of 2 years of full time work experience in the relevant
field in which admission is being sought.
M Pharmacy Fees as per Shikshan Shulka Samiti
1) Pharmceutics – Rs.1,00,000/-
2) Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance – Rs.1,00,000/-