- Lectures: 11
- Quizzes: 3
- Students: 1
Admission Enquiry Form Link : https://forms.gle/AfqoDWhxf1YnsrVN9
2)Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance
Help Desk Number
Mrs. Swati Kale- 9579253423
Mr. Navnath Gade- 7774069898
Dr. Rahul Dumbre – 9689100460
- M. Pharmacy
Duration : 2 Years
|Sr. No.||Name of Course||Coruse Intake|
|2||Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance||15|
Maharashtra State Candidature Candidates and All India Candidature Candidates:
1. The candidate should be an Indian National;
2. Passed Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy from any AICTE or PCI or Central or State government approved institutions with at least 50 % of marks (at least 45% marks in case of candidate of backward class categories and persons with disability belonging only to Maharashtra state) in the above subjects taken together.
3. Obtained score in GPAT conducted by AICTE.
4. For sponsored candidates minimum of 2 years of full time work experience in the relevant field in which admission is being sought.
M Pharmacy Fees as per Shikshan Shulka Samiti
1) Pharmceutics – Rs.1,00,000/-
2) Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance – Rs.1,00,000/